Home Support Worker Pilot (replaces Caring for People with High Medical Needs) eligibility:
- Must have a genuine and valid full time job offer under NOC 4412 from a Canadian employer;
- The job offer must be made through the Offer of Employment IMM 5983 Form;
- Applicants do not need to have lived in the employer’s home;
- A Labour Market Impact Assessment is not required in this sub-category;
- Housekeepers are not included.
- prove his/her ability in English or French CLB 5 for speaking, reading, listening and writing and a language test must be taken from an agency approved by (CIC);
- include the original language test results when applying and that must be less than two years old on the day CIC gets your application
- a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year;
- a completed foreign education credential, and an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an organization approved by CIC) to show it is equal to a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year.
- Full time experience under NOC 4412 with any relevant employer must be generated, for at least a total of 24 months to be eligible for permanent residence;
- This includes caring for someone who needs help (home support);
- The job must match the job description for NOC 4412 and all the outlined duties must have been undertaken;
- Documents such as Job Offers, Contracts, Pay Stubs and Tax Information may be required for the submission of evidence of work experience.
- Permanent Residency may be awarded after 2-years of generated work experience in Canada in strictly only in the nominated profession
Note: Applicants must submit their work permit and permanent residence application together. Those who meet the requirements will first be given a temporary work permit and permanent residence after acceptable 24 months of work experience is generated and verified.