Minimum Requirement for Federal Skilled Worker Category:
- Must plan to live outside of Quebec province and must be admissible to Canada.
- Must have at least one-year job experience, continuous full-time or an equal amount in part, same job within the last 10 years and have at skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of NOC
- Meet the language ability of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 and take a test that shows you meet the level.
- You must have a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma, or degree or an equivalent foreign degree credential report from an agency approved by CIC.
- Once you meet the above minimum requirements your application will be accessed based on the following selection factors.
- skills in English or French, education, work experience, age, job offer, and adaptability.
- You also must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada unless you are legally working in Canada or have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer.