EE – Federal Skilled Worker

Posted on Posted in Federal Immigration, Immigration Options

Minimum Requirement for Federal Skilled Worker Category:

    1. Must plan to live outside of Quebec province and must be admissible to Canada.
    2. Must have at lease one year job experience, continuous full-time or an equal amount in part, same job within the last 10 years and have at skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of NOC
    3. Meet the language ability of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 and take a test that shows you meet the level.
    4. You must have a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree or a equivalent foreign degree credential report from an agency approved by CIC.
    5. Once you meet the above minimum requirements your application will be accessed based on the  following selection factors.
      • skills in English or French, education, work experience, age, job offer and adaptability.
    6. You also must show that you  have enough money to support yourself and family after you arrive in Canada unless you are legally working in Canada or have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer.

For FREE eligibility assessment – contact us.