Agri-food Pilot Program to Become Permanent Resident

Posted on Posted in News
If you are looking for a simple way to get permanent residency in Canada, you might want to consider the Agri-food Pilot program. This program is designed for people who have:
  • Worked full-time in Canada for at least one year in the last three years through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program – LMIA
  • A valid job offer in one of the eligible occupations listed below
  • Minimum language proficiency of CLB 4 in English or French
  • A high school diploma or equivalent, verified by an ECA
  • Enough money to support yourself and your family, unless you are already working in Canada.