The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program also known as (SINP) provides several ways to enter into Canada. Anyone who wants proceeding for SINP should know about their Profession in Demand and how to apply under this category to become permanent resident.
The province of Saskatchewan has changed the demand list in 2018. International skilled worker who are working on the following professions having the degree specied below may be eligible to get an invitation easier:
- Farm Supervisors & Specialized Livestock Workers: A college certificate or other specialized training in agriculture or livestock husbandry
- Managers in Agriculture: A university degree or college diploma in agricultural management or other field related to crop or livestock production
- Social and Community Service Works: Completion of a college or university program in social work, child and youth care, psychology or other social science or health-related discipline,
- Early Childhood Educators & Assistants: Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education or A bachelor’s degree in child development
- At have least one year work experience in the past 10 years in similar occupation. More experience the better chances.
Occupation in-Demand Candidates with the score of 61 were selected in December 6, 2018
If you have the above mentioned degree and experience please contact us for more information and further assistance.