The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) provides several immigration options. Anyone who wants to proceed under SINP should know about their Profession in Demand. They should also know how to apply under this category.
Saskatchewan changed the demand list in 2018. International skilled workers who are working on the following professions may be eligible to get an invitation:
- Farm Supervisors & Specialized Livestock Workers: A college certificate; or other specialized training in agriculture or livestock husbandry
- Managers in Agriculture: A university degree or college diploma in agricultural management; or other field related to crop or livestock production
- Social and Community Service Works: Completion of a college or university program in social work, child and youth care, psychology or other social science or health-related discipline
- Early Childhood Educators & Assistants: Completion of a two to four year college program in early childhood education. A bachelor’s degree in child development is also accepted.
- Have at least one year work experience in the past 10 years in similar occupation. Generally, more experience has increased chances.
Occupation in-Demand Candidates with the score of 61 were selected in December 6, 2018
If you have the above mentioned degree and experience, please contact us for more information and further assistance.