This year the IRCC will accept 20,000 Interest to Sponsor Form that will be available online at 12.00 PM EST on January 28, 2019.
The IRCC will accept form submission on a first-in basis until they attain their 20,000 quota; then the option to submit the form will be closed.
Before you submit the form make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
What do you need for submission?
- full name exactly as it is written on the proof of status document in Canada
- date of birth
- country or territory of birth
- residential full address
- email address
- number of family in your household
- document number of your proof of status in Canada
- electronic copy of your proof of status document to upload
- Make sure you meet the income requirements
Information about persons you want to sponsor:
- The total number of persons, including their dependants (spouse, partner and children)
- Names of the parents and grandparents
- date of birth of the parents and grandparents
Need more information to submit the form and sponsor your parents or grandparents? Contact us for step by step guidance.