INTERIM PATHWAY FOR CAREGIVERS
Great news for caregivers working in Canada!
The 3-month Interim Pathway for Caregivers will be extended for 3 months from July 8, 2019. This is excellent news for those who are currently working or have a valid work permit at the time of application.
Generally, the Interim Pathway is a pathway to permanent residence option for eligible candidates. Applicants must:
- have a valid work permit or be eligible to extend a work permit
- have at least 1-year full-time work experience in an eligible occupation (i.e. Home Child Care Provider NOC 4411, or Home Support Worker NOC 4412, or both combined)
- have gained experience after November 30, 2014
- have at least CLB 5 in English / French language skills
- and also a Canadian high school equivalent degree. Any foreign credentials must have an ECA Report
Note: You may not be eligible for this pathway if your current work permit is in the live-in Caregiver Program or if your pending work permit extension application has been refused by the IRCC.
Government Fees are $1,040, and the Processing time is 12 months
Application Submission timeline: From July 8 to October 8, 2019
For more information please, contact us!